Friday, July 6, 2012

Quick Takes - Week #1


--- 1 ---
New at this...

I'm so excited to be starting a food/life blog! This is something that I never thought I would do and have been talking myself out of for a month. Not only do I hope to share my love for cooking, sharing meals and experiencing new food, but I hope to my journey as I transform my eating habits into something my health-filled and wholesome. I hope to share the articles, tips, recipes and just plain excitement "For Love of Food."




--- 2 ---




A delicious meal for MG's birthday @
Enjoyed a Tuscan Grilled Chicken Salad (Arugula, Beets, Shaved Fennel, Red Onion, Endive, Gorgonzola, Walnut Vinaigrette)

--- 3 ---




                                                                            --- 4 ---
I'm obsessed...

With season 8 of the office. It is just the comic distraction I need from the stress of the day, but at the same time the distraction that keeps me from workouts. 


                                                                            --- 5 ---
How to change my attitude about working out? 

Workouts...can't live with them, can't live without them. Ugh, perhaps it would be better utilized as a reward for working out each day

--- 6 ---
Question for the week? When do you work out? Why? 


My dilemma: is it better to go in the morning and get it out of the way OR workout at the end of the day as a stress reliever? 



--- 7 ---
Inspiration for the week.






For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!

No comments:

Post a Comment